Saturday, January 14, 2012

I have dined today

"Serenely full, the epicure would say,
Fate cannot harm me, I have dined today."
                                                          - Sydney Smith

I was trying to wrap up December in a nutshell since I pretty much skipped it on the blog...
And I think I have narrowed it to two posts - not long.

One...this foodie had a great month! Between parties and Christmas goodies - I was in bliss :)
Smiley from millan.net
Here are my highlights in no particular order - recipes available by request
1. Prime Rib
2. Clam Chowder
3. Fruit Cake
4. Stollen
5. Homemade artisan bread
6. Bread sticks
7. Ralph's Wassail
8. Posole
9. Ralph's Tomato Soup
10. Manti turkey
11. Swedish Meatballs
12. Deannes Turkey Sandwich
13. Copper Penny cookies
14. Chex Mix - Ralph's version
15. Clam dip
16. Persimmon Christmas pudding with Rum sauce
17. 7 layer dip
18. Sausage cheese dip with corn chips
19. Dale's Caramel corn
20. Cranberry Raisin Pie
21. Fish Fry in beer batter - they turned out THE BEST!
22. Homemade Onion rings - same batter.
23. Crab Cocktail Salad
24. Applets, Cotlets and Sees Candy

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy Weixler said...

You ate all these different things in December??? Man!! I wanna come to the parties you get invited to!! All sounds yummy!! :)