Saturday, July 9, 2011

July Stamp Club Projects

I actually feel papercrafting overload.  I long to stretch out with a good book today, but alas I am stuck at my table for the next 3 days with every spare minute I have finishing projects.  I am getting farther along with my swaps.  Every little bit of time spents helps.  I volunteered to make favors for a bridal shower - thinking I had plenty of time and then the shower got moved up a week.  So not only will I not be able to attend, I have 25+ favors to throw in the middle of the rest of the projects.  YIKES! 

I was up late last night working on the projects I was showcasing for todays club meeting.  For those that are interested...
Here are the projects we made this morning. 

Stamps - Up Up & Away
Ink - Calypso coral, Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze, Pool Party, River Rock
Paper - whisper white, baja breeze
Accessories - Ruler, Copic black pen








Idea from Jill Hilliard
Stamps - Fabulous Florets, teeny tiny wishes
Ink - Staz on Black, Versamark
Paper - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Very vanilla
Accessories - Melon Mambo and wild wasabi embossing powder, 1/4 black grosgrain, large oval punch, embossing buddy






This card called for desperate measures.  What I had originally planned was not working - so at around the hour of midnight I gave up and decided to case someones card.   I found this one by
Mercedes Weber and decided it was so cute that I was going to outrightly copy it for my group project. 

Stamps - Fabulous Phrases
Ink - chocolate chip
Paper - chocolate chip, lucky lime, calypso coral, whisper white, daffodil delight, berry blossoms DSP
Accessories - Pefect Pennants Bigz L die, perfect polka dots embossing folder, Jewelry tag punch, Itty bitty shapes punch pack, 5 petal flower punch, little leaves sizzlits die, linen thread, white gel pen, full heart punch, 1/2 inch chocolate chip scallop dots ribbon, crop a dile

Happy Stamping to you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy Weixler said...

Niiiiiiiice!! Aaa three of these turned out just great!! Isn't new stuff the BEST?? I'm sure your club ladies LOVED 'em! :)

marlene said...

I love the hot air balloons wish I was there to help you!the other are way cute to !