Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I love this holiday...  Can't listen to The National Anthem without getting tears in my eyes.  I love this country and what it stands for.  I just hope that we can continue to show respect and honor to our country and to those that lost their lives to keep those values strong - always relying on God to guide our choices.  One of my dreams is to watch the Boston Pops live on the 4th and then the fireworks from the harbor.  Wouldn't that be cool?!



Aren't these gals cute - the Cactus cuties have currently have one less member and are older, but still sound amazing.

In the middle of working on convention swaps, I took a break to make a card that I saw, done by Jill Olsen - Land of the Free - Had to..just had to case it. 


Stamps - Land of the free
Paper - Real Red, Night of Navy and Whipser White
Ink - Real Red and Night of Navy Markers
Accessories - Bigz star die, star punches, texture embossing folder, star brad, red satin ribbon

I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th - Eat good food, enjoy the company of whomever you are with and watch some amazing fireworks. 

Ta Ta for now
Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy Weixler said...

This is wonderfully amazing!! I just may hafta borrow this stamp from you ... :S

Charlie said...

You make the cutest things!

marlene said...

Love this card! the bow is to cute

Carrie said...

Watching the Boston Pops on the 4th is on my bucket list too! Maybe we'll have to go together some time!