Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am a Pooper Scooper

Aside from Riley's - most of that action seems to be happening at work.  Yesterday, in a conversation I was having with my boss -we figured out that our GSC team is really just cleaning up other people messes, picking up the pieces left from the software rollout.  Therefore the title of my post.  Phew - today is my last day of really long hours.

As I was working last night I happened to stop by a coworkers desk and saw this quote from Gordon B. Hinkley - "By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are only thinking of ourselves."  Is it a bad thing to think about ourselves?  Is it bad to complain?  I don't think so...but if you let it consume you then yes. 

Book Review
Pirate Latitudes - Michael Crichton

The book was found in his files and was published after Crichton's death.  If you want a quick read book about pirates this is it.  The story takes place in the late 1600's in Jamaica.  The story has battles, witches, a moor, a jew, a kracken, gore, cheating, & revenge.  Sounds a little bit like a Johnny Depp movie.  I can see why Crichton didn't publish it - it doesn't even come close to most of his other stories - but a fun read still the same.

I am looking forward to the weekend and spending time with my boys - even if it involves picking up poop.Smiley from millan.net

Ta Ta for now.
 Photobucket

No comments: