Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pants on the Ground

So - Ralph and I are still doing well on our Isagenix program.  We continue to lose and we don't crave the things as much that made us the size we became.   I have dropped almost 2 sizes on the lower half of my body.  My shoulders and arms still pose a problem - I still look like I could be a football player.  I have set exercise goals and strive to reach them.  I don't have a desire to run a marathon, but would love to have the stamina to climb a few of the mountains around here.  Riley hasn't been too happy because his people food consumption has gone way down.  He just doesn't seem interested in broccoli and cabbage.  He does get an occasional bite of chicken.

But I now have a problem...
Smiley from millan.net
I don't have any pants that really fit.  Ralph was teasing me today about my baggy pants and needing a belt.  It is a good problem to have, but not really since I don't have a lot of money to replace them.  Lucky for me we are heading into summer and I have several skirts and t-shirts that should get me through. 

1 comment:

marlene said...

way to go ! its a good problem but still a problem!till Riley to come see aunt Marlene and she will give him treats