Sunday, April 7, 2024

Monday Montage 258 - Cutest Cows


I spent the weekend watching/listening to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints General Conference.  It is scheduled twice a year and there is not quite 10 hours of music and spiritual messages that fill my cup and make me want to be a better person.  A weekend of Joy and rest.  And maybe some really good food.


You have reached one of the many stops on the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Stick with us and be inspired!

I decided to play with this new, really cute cow stamp set and bundle, not surprisingly called Cutest Cow.  Somehow this little cow found some tasty flowers to much on.



Stamps - Cutest Cows
Ink - Black, Many Marvelous Markers
Paper - White, Pecan Pie, Glorious Gingham DSP
Accessories - Cutest Cow Punch, Garden Meadow Dies, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack (Lemon Lime) Thoughtful Expression Dies, Brass Butterflies.

Your next stop will be Elizabeth at Seeing Ink Spots  You will not want to miss out on what she has to show you!


Paper Crafting is Good for my heart - Give it a try!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is adorable! And this was a fair amount of work too! I love your sweet cow. :)