Monday, April 1, 2024

We Create Blog Hop - Sending Smiles


One thing I feel pretty confidently about is that all the rain and snow we have been getting the last month will help restock our water reserves for summer and bring about all the greenery and flowers for summer.  Oh don't forget, plenty of mosquitos.

You have found the We create bloghop.  I hope you are inspired by something you see as you make it through the hop.


The theme is April Showers and we are getting plenty of those, but I also am seeing all kinds of spring flowers blooming, so I chose to focus on the flower part





The Sending Smiles stamps and dies will no longer be available for purchase.  The set is a great versatile set for all occasions. I am so glad I have it and will continue to use it long past its availability.



Stamps - Sending Smiles
Ink - Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Garden Green
Paper - Basic white, Soft Seafoam
Accessories - Sending Smiles dies, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Natural Wavy Trim. adhesive backed dragonflies and birds






Your next stop is Heather at Little Blue House Paper Craft Desdigns

Paper Crafting is Good for my heart - Give it a try!

We Create Blog Hop APRIL 2024 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Cheryl Curtis - This is ME!
Heather Guerrero
Lisa Cunningham

1 comment:

LCDesigns said...

Such a pretty card, love the purple flowers.