Sunday, August 25, 2019

Monday Montage 146

I just got back from spending the weekend in St George/Cedar City.  This being my birthday month and a BIG birthday to celebrate.  My sweetheart Ralph and I were able to get away to spend the weekend together and catch a couple of Shakespeare plays.  We saw Macbeth and Twelfth Night.  They were both incredibly done.  Some of the characters will will stay with me for quite some time.  I would love to dress up like the three weird sisters for Halloween.  Anyone Game???  I have never been disappointed with the productions and always come away hoping I can go back the following year.



Its the end of August - My mind turns towards fall which happens to by my most favorite season.  I know Summer is not over, but I can't resist the colors and thinking of the cooler days.

Oh and you can't forget Football.  My Utes take on our rival on Thursday.  Excited, nervous, and ready to get our first W of the season.  Go UTES!!!!

The card I made uses my most favorite fall colors (minus Old Olive :) )  I cased the idea from the Stampin Success publication.  While I was in St George I was working on a project for a Relief Society activity (womens organization in my church/Ward).  I forgot one of my cutting plates so I was unable to work on it until I remembered that some amazing demo's live in St George.  I got in contact with one of them and they supplied me with a set up plates to so I could get a bunch of stuff cut.  This card will be sent to her with much gratitude!



Stamps - Banded Together
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Ink - Blackberry Bliss
Accessories - Timeless Texture Dies, Gold Pearls, Banded Togehter Dies, braided twine

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is Dani., hit next to see what she has created.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.




Monday Montage Hoppers

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This card is GORGEOUS.
Also, we were there at the beginning of the month! I highly recommend The Book of Will if you want to go back, haha.