Sunday, August 11, 2019

Monday Montage 145

One of my favorite things about stamping and being a Stampin UP demonstrator is having friends that live relatively close by that we can chat and share all the goodies that we get.  I love having friends all over the continent to blog hop, chat and share ideas.  
As I sit here and type up my post, I am chatting with my BFF Wendy as we compare cards, cooking triumphs, dog walking notes and plans for the coming week.  So much fun!!!! 

For this blog hop I chose an image that pretty much takes up the whole card.  Wendy inspired me with her 4th of July card with the same set.  I colored the main image with markers giving it the striped/blended look.


Stamps - Everything Amazing
Ink - Black, Marvelous Markers-Pretty Peacock. Crumb Cake, Gorgeous Grape
Paper - Crumb Cake, In-color 2019-2021 DSP, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories - Butterfly Beauty Beauty dies, Magnolia Ribbon Combo - Linen with white edge

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is the Elizabeth. Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.





Monday Montage Hoppers

1 comment:

Cathy Casey said...

I love the ombre look! So, so pretty!!