Wednesday, May 1, 2019

We Create In Color 2018-2020 Blog Hop

And....its raining again.  We can't seem to get more than three days of semi decent weather before we get another drenching.  I do live in a desert and the rain does help with water storage, but it sure makes walking the dog it not so much fun.  Wet dog doesn't smell so great and my curly hair goes frizzy.

This group of  In Colors I lovingly refer to them as our primary colors.  Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange.  Stampin up calls them Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Call me clover and Grapefruit Grove. 

Anyway - Here is my project.  I will never part with Easter Beauty or the Eastern Medallion coordinating dies.  So much fun to play with!!!  The sentiment is from Free as a Bird in the new catalog.

Hop on over to Jeanna's to see what she has created for you

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this with the fun bright colors! I love the layers!

Kris Kilkenny said...

Wow! What a beautiful, colorful card! Reminds me of a kaleidoscope!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card. I agree with Kris. It reminds me of a kaleidoscope too.

Tricia Butts said...

Amazing card design. I love the way you have combined these colors to create your beautiful card :)