Sunday, April 21, 2019

Monday Montage #137


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Make sure you stick around and check out everyone's creations.

I got to go to Stampin UP's On Stage.  I hooked up with Wendy W and Bree R and had a very enjoyable time hanging out. I love catching up with all my stamping buddies and will be really sad when they change the program to smaller and more frequent get togethers.  It was so much fun and really enjoyed seeing the new products, catalog and all the little do da's.  I fell in love with the Wild Rose set that Pam Morgan demonstrated at the Salt Lake event and knew I had to have it.   



Stamps - To a Wild Rose
Ink - So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Versamark
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron,
Accessories -  Subtle EF, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Gold Metallic Thread, White Embossing Powder,  Wink of Stella, dimensionals.

Go Check out Dani's projects selecting the Next button , or Back button to Charlet's Creations.
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: