Wednesday, July 31, 2013

An almost total CASE

After spending so much time prepping for convention, you would think that I would be paper crafted out.  Believe it or not, I have wanted to get my hands back into the process.  I found myself sitting at my desk and staring at all my new toys and feeling a bit overwhelmed and not sure where to turn. 

I opted for an easy card that I could just copy.  For those that don't know, CASE means copy and share everything, but give credit.  Once I get my hands in and start working, then the ideas follow.
From Millan.Net
So I won prize patrol at convention (this year everyone did)From Millan.Net  and I got this really cool die cut that makes a swing card, flip card, flip flop card...whatever you want to call it accompanied with lots of other little embellishments to go with it.  So Fun!

Here is a sample I almost totally cased from the Stampin Up's concept artists.  Shelli Gardner showcased these in her demonstration during convention.  A swing card without all the fussy measuring and cutting.  I need to work on my folds, so they don't look a mess (yes I know, I just brought it to your attention) I keep getting the lines from the thinlit as well as the fold line.

I used a bit of washi tape which is a new item to our catalog and some glitter paper and an embossing folder.

See the full flyer HERE  Looks fun huh?  Can't wait to get my hands on the circle kit as well.

I am a bit tired, so I am off to bed.  These guys are much smarter than me.

1 comment:

marlene said...

I love that card!!do you like the tape? i think it would be easier then ribbons I really like the kit! i wonder how hard it would be for me to do we can talk love those dogs! they look so comfy