Sunday, May 5, 2024

Monday Montage 260 - Simply Sparkling


Its May!  The month of it may be sunny, it may be rainy, it may freeze, it may snow....wait....It is snowing!
Perfect day to stay in and have homemade soup and bread take a nap and do some crafting.  I still can't figure out where April went.


One of the activities that was held at Onstage was an after hours stamping event where we could select a bundle to create with. I chose to purchase a stamp set and dies called Spotlight on nature. The set of circle dies have various different borders.  One of the designs, we thought. would be cool to weave some thread in and out of the border

I took my white bakers twine and colored it yellow and green to match my lemon lime soda and wove the thread through the "holes"  I think it turned out pretty good!  It will be fun to see how other threads look.

I also surprised myself by using some of that amazing BRIGHT paper we were gifted at onstage - Full of Life DSP.  The DSP doesn't leave any color out!  I also used the markers to fleck some ink splatter on the card for additional Fizzzzzzz.

Stamps - Simply Sparkling
Ink - Garden Green, Black and Markers
Paper - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Full of Life DSP, Vellum, Silver Foil
Accessories - White Bakers Twine, Simply Sparkling Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies

Next up the talented Dani @DanisThoughtfulCorner.





No comments: