Sunday, May 21, 2023

Monday Montage - 236 Gorgeous Garden


Sunday nights are usually spent at my craft desk, appreciating the last few hours of the weekend before I have to go back to work for another week. Eating a home made treat - this weeks was strawberry rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream.  I call my brother and we chat and catch up. Sunday nights are good for my heart.

Thanks for joining us on the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I love the dies from the Gorgeous Garden.  These green leaves will provide so many great back drops to any floral or outdoor type layout.  I shaded a piece of soft sea foam and topped it with the leaves cut out of a brighter green.  The moth was colored with blends


Stamps - Night of Flight, Darling Details
Ink - Black
Paper - Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple green, Pecan Pie, Moody Mauve
Accessories - Stylish Shapes Dies, Gorgeous Garden Dies, Opal Rounds, 2023-2025 in color Jute

Go check out Elizabeth's creations.  If you don't feel like hopping - check out the creations on instagram (@Nukumach1)



Blog Roll

  1. Breelin Renwick

  2. Cathy Casey

  3. Charlet Mallett 

  4. Cheryl Curtis – You Are Here!

  5. Dani Dziama- - Not playing this week

  6. Elizabeth Price

  7. Emily Miller Kimmey  

  8. Julie Warnick  - Not playing this week

  9. Wendy Weixler

No comments: