Sunday, April 16, 2023

Monday Montage 234 - Lighting the Way


I am so looking forward to this coming week.  My Mum is coming for a visit and I haven't seen her since Christmas.  I am trying not to pack every minute, but include some restful time.  Lets hope the weather cooperates for some outings.


I got this stamp set and have been chomping at the bit to play with it, but wanting to come up with something cute. I have to credit the inspiration for this card to Yvonne Spikmans (smaller lantern).  She is a Stampin UP Artisan.  All of them have brilliant ideas.  I immediately thought of a back yard outdoor party or luau with hanging lights and flowering vines. Now I need someone with a great back yard to invite me.

I did stamp the sentiment on Velum in case I didn't like it, I wasn't stuck with it.  I am going to miss the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp and die set.  I use it a lot for sentiments and a little bit of sunflower sunshine!  I ran the black twine through the lantern loops to make it look like the power cord.

Stamps - Lighting the Way, Celebrate Sunflowers, Love For You
Ink, Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, So Saffron, Mango Melody, Crushed Curry, Black, Pool Party
Paper - Black, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Vellum
Accessories - Lighting the Way Dies, Black Twine, Opaque Adhesive backed gems, Love For You Dies

Your next stop on the hop is Dani - don't miss out on any of the beautiful creations!

1 comment:

Arlene Stokes said...

Super cute card!!!!