Sunday, January 22, 2023

Monday Montage 229 - Sweet Citrus - Alphabet A La Mode




I feel like life is finally coming back together - into a life routine.  I like not having to rush to the next activity/project.  I love taking time to cuddle with my dog on the couch and actually pick up a book instead of listening to audible while I race to another obligation.

Tis the season for Citrus and these limes are Sub-Lime  (LOL)  I saw a cute card created like this from Lawn Fawn, I knew I had to see if I could re-create (CASE) it with the products I love from Stampin UP.  The combo of letters and fruit makes for a fun card anyone would like to get in the mail.

I cut the letters twice, once in white and once in granny apple green and layered them to give them a pop off of the seafoam green cardstock.  I did computer generate the "hope your day is" because I couldn't find  a stamp that would work - Thank goodness for technology.  The leaves were dotted with a white gel pen to tied in the the dots on the limes.
  • Stamps - Sweet Citrus
  • Ink - Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
  • Paper - Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, White, Dandy Design DSP
  • Accessories - Alphabet A La Mode, Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Stitched Greenery die, White gel pen


Next up on the Hop is Elizabeth - You won't want to miss her creations




No comments: