Sunday, December 4, 2022

MM 226 - Tree Lot Dies Christmas Greetings


I love it when my weekends are full of fun activities full of friends, family and fun!  I hate it when my weekends are so full of activities that my todo list doesn't get much attention.  This was one of those weekends.  


 The Christmas holidays are in full swing and I have yet to take down my Thanksgiving decorations.  I am anxious to do some Christmas baking and making my lists so that I don't miss a thing.  I love making things to share with friends and neighbors.

My BFF Wendy convinced me I needed this cute little tree lot set with accompanying dies.  I just realized the dies and cute pattern paper are no longer available, but couldn't resist using them to make this card.


Stamps - Trees For Sale
Ink - Night of Navy, Staz on White
Paper - Night of Navy, White, Fitting Florets DSP
Accessories - Twine Pack, Basic Borders Dies, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Tree Lot Dies


Your Next Stop is Dani - Don't miss her amazing creations



No comments: