Sunday, November 6, 2022

Monday Montage - 225 - Sweet Candy Canes


I was actually ready to start celebrating the holidays.  I put up some Thanksgiving fall decorations, and made some pumpkin spice French toast and hung out with friends for Brunch.  Friends make my world so much better.  We had such a wet rainy weekend, the crush and I skipped attending the Utah Football game. Gasp, I know!  I never skip a game but 40 degree temps and Wet and wind is not fun no matter who is playing football.


I decided to break out my Christmas Stamps.  This candy cane bundle is so cute.  The paper and candy canes are just too fun!  The backgrounds and tags that come with the bundle are so versatile and can be used year round.  Makes me want to eat a candy cane!


  • Stamps - Sweet  Candy Canes
  • Ink - Real Red, Garden Green
  • Paper - Real Red, Garden Green, Sweetest Christmas DSP
  • Accessories - Candy Cane Dies, Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets, Real Red and Garden Green Ribbon

Your next stop is Elizabeth