Sunday, October 16, 2022

Monday Montage 224 - Perched in a Tree


I can't believe we are starting another week....The weekend's fly by and I look at my to do list and wonder why nothing got done, but I was busy the whole time. (shoulder shrug) I don't know.  I do know it was a good football weekend, I got some of my craft room cleaned up, I made a loaf of sourdough bread to munch on during the week...I guess that's something.


Fall here in Utah is at its peak.  The beautiful aspen trees mixed with the fir trees is just stunning.  I know New England is famous for the "Falls" but I think Utah has a great handle on their own Falls. Makes me wish I had time every weekend to go and explore.

I chose to use Aspen tree dies for my card today.  I blended colors for the back ground and added some petal pink ink to one of the glimmer leaves to pop on the front. Simple but effective. The background was painted over with Wink of Stella to match the glimmer in the aspen leaves


  • Stamps - Fond Of Autumn
  • Ink - Evening Evergreen, Starry Sky, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Pool Party
  • Paper - White, Glimmer Specialty Paper
  • Accessories - Aspen Tree Dies, Stylish Shapes, Wink of Stella
Check out all the wonderful bloggers on this hop - you won't want to miss a thing!




No comments: