Tuesday, March 1, 2022

We Create Sporting Green - Hello Ladybugs


Wow and Yay!  We made it through the gray, dark, extra cold time of year.  March always brings a smile to my face because I married my boy crush at the beginning of the month and the Spring Equinox is March 20th.  The daylight is noticeably longer as well.



Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  We are sporting green this month.  Speaking of sporting....March Madness!!!  It helps get me deal with football season being over.  Anything green or spring or sporty.  There are only a few of us and you won't want to miss a thing!

I opted for green and spring.  I guess technically ladybugs and daisies are summer, but I'm throwing them into the mix.  I love it when the leaves on the trees start to pop and everything seems to be fresh and vibrant.  My allergies to trees don't love it, but the exchange is worth it.

Stamps - Hello Ladybugs, Daisy Lane
Ink - Real Red, Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories - Bakers Twine Essentials, Matte Dots Pack, Wink of Stella, Banners Pick a Punch, Stitched Rectangles dies, small daisy punch


Here is the update...
Currently: 
Reading - Cloud Cuckoo Land
Eating - Sunflower Seeds
Watching - the elder bugs trying to find a way in through my window pane
Loving - The Sunshine
Listening - West Side Story
Feeling - Generally Positive


Your next stop is Wendy Weixler - Stick with us to see more things Sporting Green

We Create Blog Hop March 2022 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey
Cheryl Curtis - YOU ARE HERE!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is so cute and summery! I love the bright, happy colors!