Sunday, October 24, 2021

Monday Montage 200 Celebrate




I just want to savor every moment of this Fall season.  I have truly loved the colors, the temperature, the apples dipped in caramel, the pumpkin spice candles, watching football games wrapped in sweatshirts and blankets, brunch with friends, and the deliberate choice I have made to slow down.



Welcome to the 200th Monday Montage post.  Wow - definitely a reason to celebrate.  I have only recently been a part of this hop, but the chance I have had to get to know the other bloggers and share in their amazing talents is truly a blessing for me.  I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!  Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!!

Once again I have chosen to highlight Fall and the opportunity to let someone know that they need to be celebrated.  Who doesn't????


Stamps - Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Black
Paper - Beauty of the Earth DSP, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss, Basic white
Accessories - Intricate Leaves Die, Bakers Twin Essentials, Stitched Rectangle Dies.

I hate that I - more often than not - wait until the last minute to create my card for the hop.  I always wonder how much better it would be if I had taken a little bit of extra time.  So much for taking it easy.  More cuddle time on the couch with the dog - less time at the crafting table.

Headlines for the Week
  • Caramel Apples for neighbors and friends - best fall treat!
  • Decorated cupcakes with the YW at the Church for Halloween
  • Brunch with the Girlfriends - OMG - Egg roulade is yummy!
  • My Football team is on a Seesaw
  • Leggings and Boots make me Happy
  • Walks up the canyon with my Dog are good for my heart - literally!


Your Next Stop is Elizabeth's- don't miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse Charlet.  Be sure to work your way through the blogs to see all the amazing creations





In case you get lost....Monday Montage 
                                YOU ARE HERE ------ >Cheryl Curtis< ------ YOU ARE HERE



No comments: