Friday, May 1, 2020

We Create Mother May I


It is May!  I can't believe how time flies when your stuck at home.  I get so caught up in the day to day and trying to stay healthy mentally and physically I have reduced the amount of time I spend planning and counting down days to something exciting.  Then I start to lose track of how much time has really passed.  I can't believe we are wrapping up week 7 of social distancing/working from home.

One thing we celebrate in May is our Mothers.  I don't live close to my Mom - about 6 hrs drive.  I miss her fiercely.  I would love to stop in for a hug, watch a movie together, get advice or even a treat.  Thank goodness we have technology that allows closer contact than ever before.

My card is a reminder to my Mom that she is always on my mind.  In the good days and the days I need her most!  It is raining today - so the umbrealla seemed fitting for today  Keeping it Clean and Simple.


Stamps - Under My Umbrella
Ink - Black, Basic Gray
Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Neutrals DSP, 
Accessories - Umbrella builder Punch, White bakers Twine, Silver Pearls, Layering Circle Dies, Many Marvelous Markers



 Stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive.  We will get through this and thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the We Create Crew group.  Your next stop is Tanya - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

2 comments:

stampinjul said...

I would love an umbrella like that! So cute!

Tanya said...

I love the layout of this card!! The umbrella is so cute!