Wednesday, April 1, 2020

We Create Showers of Greetings

In the middle of all this stay at home social distancing, I keep having these thoughts that I should send out all these cards I make to make someones day.  I know there are some single ladies in my church that are lonely and would love something to brighten their day.  I love happy mail don't you???

My project today I used my meadow stamp set. This is such a great set to create a beautiful scene.  So mnay options and colors to choose from.  Cherry Blossoms in a garden with tulips and a stream.  

Stamps - My Meadow, Honey Bee
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Mango Melody, Seaside Spray, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper - Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories - Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes, Scalloped linen ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the We Create group.  Your next stop is Julie - click the "Next Blog" button to see what fabulous creation she has shared. 

   photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

5 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Very beautiful card Cheryl! I love how you used this technique :)

procrastistamper said...

Love how you layered the scalloped border on that highlighted piece - makes it so much more delicate, and really brings in the scallops on the edge of the ribbon as well. Thanks for sharing :-D

stampinjul said...

I kind of want to go find where this place is--so serene! Beautiful card!

beverly said...

One of the prettiest card that I've seen using this set...it's on my wish list!

Tanya said...

This is SO pretty, Cheryl! Great scene!!