Sunday, March 1, 2020

We Create Swing Into Spring

Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  I hope that you find something that inspires you to create!


Despite the snow that is falling at my house and accumulating on the ground and my car, spring is on the forefront of my mind.  Even though fall is my favorite season, I look forward to spring more than any other season of the year.  Spring always brings to mind sunshine, forsythia blossoms, trees in full bloom and cute little farm babies.  My swing into spring project focuses on those cute little animals.  The bunny, chick and lamb are just the cutest and I had to have them for my stash.  



Stamps - Welcome Easter, Around the Corner, Buffalo Check background 
Ink - Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Black
Paper - Balmy blue, Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green,Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Accessories - Stitched framelits, Woven Threads Sequins, Markers, Blender Pens, Braided Linen Trim, clear embossing powder


Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the We Create group.  Your next stop is Libby - click the "Next Blog" button to see what fabulous creation she has shared. 

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

5 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Yep, we are supposedly getting snow in Colorado Springs tonight, but I'm looking forward to having things warm up a little bit soon. Love that chubby little lamb on your card, and it goes great with the Around the Corner stamp set! Thanks for sharing :-D

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Isn't this set just the cutest!?!?! LOVE your layout, super cute card.

Tricia Butts said...

Adorable card design. Love the combination of the check pattern with this cute stamp set. Great color combination.

stampinjul said...

The lamb with the little bee?!?!? How adorable is that? Great card!

Tanya said...

This is adorable! I love how you added the second layer with the Around the Corner set- it's a perfect match! And that plaid!!