Friday, November 1, 2019

We Create Regal's Collection Blog Hop

My favorite month is now over.  IT flew by with so much going on.  Utah has had such a beautiful Fall season thus far.  We have had a small bout of January weather pass through, but I am hoping for a little bit more temperate weather before the snow comes to stay. For Halloween treats I made caramel apples for my co-workers and friends.  One of my favorite treats to share this time of year.  You just can't go wrong with a tart Granny Smith apple and caramel.  The rest is just icing on the cake!

My football team is now 9 in the AP Polls. 
We play Washington this weekend at Husky Stadium  It will be a tough game.  I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for my Utes!

Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  I love the little animals from Back on your feet.
Isn't that little sloth cute and wouldn't you just love to get this in the mail if you were feeling under the weather.  I know I would.


Stamps - Back on Your Feet
Ink - Momento Black, Blackberry Bliss
Paper - Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories - Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Layer Circles Dies, Twine, Many Marvelous Markers


Thanks for hanging out with the We Create Team.  Go check out Jeanna's wonderful creations.

https://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2019/11/wcbh11.html

 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He is adorable and I love your background! The caramel apples look delicious too!