Sunday, July 14, 2019

Monday Montage 143

What a weekend.  I think every minute had something going on....I think I am almost looking forward to going to work tomorrow so that I can have a break

My montage card them is KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie!

I haven't had a chance to play with my parcels and petals stamp set , so I decided to give it a go....
I stamped the background with a tone on tone effect.
Stamps - Petals and Parcels
Ink - Night of Navy
Paper - Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories - Silver Pearls, Metallic Edge Ribbon, Perfect Parcel Dies


https://danidziama.blogspot.com/2019/07/mondaymontage143.htmlhttp://www.painted-orange.com/charletswebsite/2019/mondaymontage143


Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out for a few minutes with the Monday Montage group.  Your next stop is the totally talented Dani Dziama, or if you are going in reverse hit back to see Charlet's amazing creations.


Monday Montage Hoppers
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance 
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations -
  photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: