Monday, September 22, 2014

Clubbing Stampin UP Style

A couple of weeks ago, I had my club members over for our bi-monthly get together.  I love having them over to play with paper and make cards.  I love that they make the effort to come, when their lives are so busy.  Thanks to Stampin UP for providing opportunities for me to find new friends and strengthen the relationships with the friends I already have!

The cards we made...in no particular order...

I love the brick pattern of the back ground. I saw this technique on another card and figured out how to do this with my simply scored tool.  The horizontal lines are every 1/2 inch.  The vertical lines are also every 1/2 inch, but alternated every line so that they seem to be an inch.  Confused??? :)

Stamps - Wonderous Wreath, Holiday Invitation
Ink - Hello Honey, Tangerine Tango, Blackberry Bliss
Paper, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Wonderful Wreath die, in color sequins, simply scored


This lovely little number is a case from a project I saw on pinterest.  I love how you can color on embossed images with our blendabilities.

Stamps - Ornamental Pine, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Versamark, Memento ink pad - black
Paper - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver
Accessories - White embossing powder, Blendabilities (old olive, smoky slate, crumb cake) Seam binding ribbon cherry cobbler, snowflake embellishment


The last project was one that I made at a demo get together made by Lea Christensen.  I alterred the design slightly.

Stamps - Bright & Beautiful
Ink - Versamark
Paper, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, All is Calm DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - Silver & White embossing powder, frosted sequins, Silky Taffeta ribbon, Stars framelits, silver 1/8in ribbon


This is a non-traditional card as the inside is actually underneath the stack of stars. 



Fall officially arrives tomorrow, the Halloween decorations will be put up at my house and the pumpkin spice candles come out.   The roller coaster ride through the holidays begins!
Ta Ta for now.
Photobucket

No comments: