Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bragging Rights

I don't think it was even a week ago that I was patting myself on the back for staying healthy.  No sick days taken, no cold meds, cough drops, nothin!

Guess what - you should never tempt fate...I went to work today thinking I might be getting a cold.  Stopped at the store, picked up cold-eeze, feeling pretty good that I was going to catch this thing and nip it in the bud before it took over.  Boy was I wrong.

By 10:20 - I was on the phone to Ralph.  He was asking if I wanted him to pick me up around noonish...I said nope, you better come now.  The last thing my co-workers want is me spreading my highly hostile germs.

I have watched the Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Mentalist, had chicken soup from cafe rio, vitamins, cold-eeze, and drank lots and lots of liquid.  I am losing the battle.  I can't breath through my nose, can't get comfortable enough to sleep.  I feel like, well, icky, tired, achy stuffy and just plain uncomfortable.

Send good vibes my way..I don't have time to be sick.

  Photobucket

No comments: